Conde Duque Cultural Centre is a cultural space ensconced in the former Conde-Duque barracks; with its impressive pink façade it is one of the finest examples of 18th-century Madrid architecture.
Its spaces are organised around a great central courtyard and two side courtyards. The centre houses the following institutions:
- Madrid Municipal Archives.
- History Library.
- Municipal Newspaper Library.
- Madrid’s Digital Memory Library.
- Víctor Espinós Musical Library.
The Conde Duque Cultural Centre holds events in its three courtyards, and it has other galleries and corridors that combine historical remains and contemporary aesthetics. It offers the following noteworthy spaces:
- The Conde Duque Auditorium, a modern and versatile space dedicated to music, with a surface area of 1,300 square metres and a capacity for 260 people.
- The Vaulted Room, located in the former stables, divided into 5 independent transversal brick vaults.
- The Conde Duque Theatre has a stage known for its versatility and its technical equipment, and for having been conceived as a space for both theatre and dance.
- Rehearsal rooms, with two large independent spaces for the performing arts and dance, with their own access and dressing rooms.
- The terrace of the Conde Duque Cultural Centre offers privileged views of the city centre.
Download, fill out and send the form for Production registration to email@example.com. The Film Office will redirect the request to the corresponding official to address the request. Estimated time needed to process the application: 15 days.
Can we help you?