Gimnasio Moscardó Municipal Sports Centre is located in the Guindalera neighbourhood in the Barrio de Salamanca district. Gimnasio Moscardó was originally built in the 1940s and it was used by top athletes until the 1970s.
Its subsequent reform has preserved its most characteristic spaces such as the entrances to the swimming pools and elements of its exposed brick façade adorned with Olympic motifs. It has an outstanding gymnastics hall, with rosettes, large windows and high ceilings.
Within its 4,650 square metres, its facilities include indoor and outdoor sports units:
- 1 gymnastics hall with a wooden floor and a grandstand for 297 spectators.
- 1 sports hall with a wooden floor and a grandstand for 100 spectators.
- 2 twenty-five-metre swimming pools.
- 1 gymnasium with a wooden floor.
- 1 multipurpose room, 1 physiotherapy room and 1 fitness room.
The Municipal Sport Centres are under the jurisdiction of the Municipal District Boards in which they are located (see contact address). In order to film in any of their spaces, we recommend consulting availability directly in the sport centre.
If there is availability, then please fill out a General Normalized Instance addressed to the corresponding Municipal District Boards. If you desire assistance from the Film Office, then please fill in the form for Production registration and send it to email@example.com.
Can we help you?